Our Volunteer Family
Our volunteer group is small but mighty. We are a very close-knit group with a variety of skills – each of us with something to bring to the table that helps the dogs. Whether we are working hard or playing hard, we always make sure to keep our focus on what’s most important: The dogs. There are no egos allowed here.
Get Exercise, Fun and Sun – All in One
If you can’t afford to adopt or donate to a dog, we can always use your help at the rescue. This includes but isn’t limited to the following:
- Building, repairing, moving and cleaning kennels
- Cleaning water bowls
- Cleaning dog houses
- Walking the dogs
- Playing ball in the field with the dogs
- Grooming dogs and clipping nails
- Giving medications
- Transporting dogs to vet trips
- Working special events/fundraisers
- Teaching basic commands such as to sit, stay and walk on a leash
- Writing grants
If you would like to spend your free time making a difference, please download and complete our application. Fax it or email it back to us and we will be in touch soon.