Former GA JRT rescue, Pinky, attended barn hunt classes over the weekend and LOVED it! These classes are perfect for young JRTs who love to have "jobs," and we highly recommend this group/sessions. "Like" their page to stay updated on schedules.
Thanks so much to Pinky's parents, David and Davis, for giving her this opportunity. They are not only great adopters, they continue to support and volunteer at rescue in so many incredible ways with Team Russell. ... See MoreSee Less
2016 has been a rough year for rock stars ... especially our four-legged ones. We lost yet another legend today.
Floyd spent his past couple of years in the loving comfort of our satellite "senior center" home and was inevitably adopted after getting comfortable there.
His parents' and our hearts are too heartbroken right now for a proper tribute, but we wanted our family to know. ... See MoreSee Less
- Hi, John John!!! https://t.co/wjJukcLUsd, 18 hours ago
- I'm all scruffy Terrier goodness, but I also love lying on laps! https://t.co/UEGSN7A1l5 #AdoptTerrier https://t.co/Wmc3x2Pl1r,
- This special Baby Girl is still looking for her special someone. https://t.co/Jle5casNo5 #AdoptTerrier https://t.co/IhVpKmiHmz,
- Does your dog need a playmate? This baby was born to play! https://t.co/Rc2qDRt1sP #AdoptTerrier https://t.co/3bAhTvRurc,
- Cross your paws for the weekend! Nubbin loves foster life & can't wait for his forever one. https://t.co/WgXiBQj8Ci https://t.co/aVRebW4lOJ,