We would love to invite all of our volunteers and supporters (and their four-legged babies!) in the Metro Atlanta area to celebrate the Dog Days of Summer Event this Saturday, July 27, at the Westin Buckhead (3391 Peachtree Road NE). This is a great opportunity for adopted parents to bring out some of our former rescues to say “hi” to Mama Donna. We would also love to meet some of our local online supporters who can’t make it out to the ranch to see us. But that’s not even the best part … Keeping reading!
Plan on a fun-filled afternoon with your little ones and help us raise money for both our rescue and Ahimsa House, which is a wonderful group that helps human and animal victims of domestic violence reach safety together. All proceeds from the cash bar and awesome raffle will go towards our two organizations.
The raffle items are a pampered/pampering pet parent’s dream, including:
- Pampered Pooch Package from Barking Hound Village
- Pet photography session with Jessica Luce
- “Skinny Margarita” gift basket
- Maui Jim Sunglasses gift basket
- Dog walking service from Atlanta’s Pick of the Litter
- Ahimsa House Annual 5K Run and 1 Mile Fun Run
- Westin Heavenly Dog Bed
- All-inclusive dog boarding package to Pampered Pet Care of Atlanta
- Astral Brands gift basket
- Four wine glasses from Tommy Bahama
- “Dark ‘n Stormy” gift basket
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort stay
Just this Westin Heavenly Dog Bed alone is, well, heavenly …
Can’t wait to see everyone for an afternoon of fun!