Roxy left us for the Rainbow Bridge last night. We could paraphrase, but we think it comes best from her foster parents who have spent the last few weeks with her ...
You can’t buy love … but you sure can rescue it! Don’t we know it? We are having a special-edition, limited-run online sale of this awesome shirt. We hope to sell at least 30 by Oct. 10 to ensure printing and delivery for our JRT Friends & Family Reunion on Saturday, Oct. 24.
Calling all adopted parents! There's no doubt, we have had some fabulous Happy Tails over the years. Now let's share them for a chance to win a grant for the rescues!
We are all a bit stunned tonight as we say goodbye to Jackson tonight. This sweet man--who had been through so much the past couple of months--left us for the Rainbow Bridge this morning ... and took a little piece of us with him.
They don't call her Boudica, the Warrior Queen for nothing! She came, she saw, and in the final hours of our first Year of the Jack Calendar Photo Contest, she "conquered" the top fundraising spot! This beautiful senior will now be the featured photo on our calendar cover and have her own month inside. She'll also be bringing home a lot of toys and treats with a PetSmart gift card.
It's never easy to say goodbye to the dogs we've loved ... even after we've said goodbye once before. Octavia may have moved almost 350 miles away from us last year, but we she always remained--and will remain--a part of our rescue family.
SAVE THE DATES: Live in Atlanta? Want to sample craft beers from a couple of our most-awesome local breweries? Oh … and … want to help Jack Russells while doing so? Boy, are you in luck! We will be hosting two brew/social nights this fall.
There's only two weeks left in the Year of the Jack Calendar photo contest! This is typically the time when votes start to heat up, so be sure to get your entry in, in time to solicit votes.
We never like these updates, but, unfortunately, it is a part of rescue and, inevitably, the cycle of life as we know it. We have confirmed what we knew to be a possibility when Roxy first arrived from the kill shelter in June: She may not have long with us.
Got food truck? We do, we do! Grab some Cajun and a cold brew at Eventide Brewing! ... See MoreSee Less
Come meet Lola ... and the Donnas at Eventide Brewing. We'll be here until 8:30. ... See MoreSee Less
- Bring your pup and join us @EventideBrewing Thurs 5:30-8:30pm for a fabulous social night! http://t.co/Mobv54dCWB http://t.co/B5oA17va0u, 12 hours ago
- Cheerleaders in Terrier ball?! Penelope is too sweet to play rough. http://t.co/aUQf2z7th1 #terrier #chi #adopt http://t.co/a8JKRHPX5x, 12 hours ago
- Lola is ready to greet everyone tonight at Social Night @EventideBrewing. Come meet her! http://t.co/Mobv54dCWB http://t.co/2N3kfJyeGb, 12 hours ago
- Our limited edition T-shirt sale ends tonight at midnight! Get one while you still can. http://t.co/X1kEjEQuKd http://t.co/lqBziGvhJn, 12 hours ago
- October is Adopt-a-Shelter-Dog Month! What’s better than adopting a new puppy? Adopting TWO! http://t.co/wqks1r9TPm http://t.co/hYpp1EImZx,